It can sometimes be difficult to talk about urological issues like incontinence or erectile dysfunction. However, these problems are common and often treatable if you get expert care.
At Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Urology, our team is compassionate and easy to talk with. We diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of urological conditions and can offer you the advanced care you need, close to home. Whether that care is performed in office or requires an outpatient or inpatient procedure, rest assured that you or your loved one will receive the best possible treatment from experts who care.
Conditions our urologists treat
Our board-certified urologists and their team make up the area’s only urology practice. We provide expert care and state-of-the-art treatments for a variety of conditions and diseases, including:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) and prostatitis
- Cancers of the bladder, kidney, prostate, ureter, urethra and testes
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Incontinence and overactive bladder
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Testosterone deficiency
- Urinary tract infections
- Urethral or vaginal problems caused by congenital abnormalities, cancer surgery or damage during childbirth
- Varicoceles (varicose veins in the scrotum)
Learn more or schedule a urology appointment
While we don’t require referrals, it’s best to check if your insurance provider does.
Visit our provider directory to learn more about our urologists.