Southeast Georgia Health System-Brunswick Campus
Open 24/7. See our Visiting Policy for details.
Our Brunswick Campus is located in Georgia’s Golden Isles, mid-way between Jacksonville, Florida and Savannah, Georgia. It is anchored by a 300-bed hospital with more than 300 physicians on its medical staff representing nearly every major medical specialty. The Health System serves as the regional medical center for residents of five counties in Southeast Georgia.
Among the wide range of specialty services centers on our Brunswick Campus are:
- Orthopaedic & Spine Center: The region’s premier destination for advanced orthopaedic and spine care.
- Cancer Care Center: One of the first centers in Georgia to offer Cyberknife technology, a powerful and precise radiation treatment for certain types of cancer.
- The Miriam & Hugh Nunnally Maternity Care Center: Providing the finest in family-centered obstetrical and neonatal care to mom and babies in a pleasing home-like environment.
- Senior Care Center: Whether you need short-term rehabilitation following surgery or hospitalization, skilled nursing care or long-term assistance with daily living, our Senior Care Center offers a continuum of care in a home-like setting.
- Robotic Surgery: Southeast Georgia Health System is proud to offer sophisticated robotic technologies that help surgeons treat patients with the most advanced, least invasive and most accurate methods available in medicine today, including:
- CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery System: The CyberKnife M6 Series is a non-invasive alternative to surgery for the treatment of both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors. There is no incision, no pain and no recovery time.
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery: Using the da Vinci system, surgeons perform complex surgeries through tiny surgical openings. For patients, this can mean significantly less pain after surgery, shorter hospital stays and faster recovery times. The da Vinci system can be used for urologic, gynecological and general surgeries.
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery: This innovative procedure allows surgeons to perform precise partial knee replacements and total hip replacements with quicker recovery times and better outcomes.