Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics, strategic affiliates
of Southeast Georgia Health System, offer comprehensive and well rounded
medical services for children and adolescents.
There are three convenient locations:
Brunswick (Fourth St.),
St. Simons Island.
- Well baby visits and childhood check-ups including immunizations
- Adolescent preventive care
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute and chronic illness including asthma.
- Nutrition advice
- Parenting support and resources
- Lactation Counseling
- Evaluation & treatment of ADHD
Healthy Partners Articles
Make Your Child’s Vaccinations a Priority All Year Long
Healthy Partners, Fall 2020
Health experts have an important reminder for parents: COVID-19 prevention
shouldn’t translate to skipping your child’s vaccines. Students
entering school for the first time need vaccinations, as well as vision,
hearing, dental and nutrition screenings. Also, children born on or after
Jan. 1, 2002, who are attending seventh grade, and new entrants into Georgia
schools in grades 8 through 12, must have one dose of Tdap vaccine and
one dose of meningococcal vaccine.