Be sure to read ALL of the instructions BEFORE starting your Pre-Registration Process!
Ways to Pre-register:
(All pre-registrations must be completed 24 to 48 hours in advance of your
If your physician has scheduled you for a procedure, test, or surgery,
or if you are pregnant, please register two (2) business days prior to
the day of your hospital visit by visiting the appropriate campus or by phone.
By Phone: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Brunswick Campus: 912-466-1006
- Camden Campus: 912-576-6105
Please have the following information available when you call:
- Physician's name
- Date and time of procedure, test or surgery
- Description/name of procedure, test or surgery
- Insurance cards
- Emergency contact
- Nearest relative address & phone number
Special Information for Medicare Patients
Southeast Georgia Health System is required by federal law to copy your
Medicare card every time service is provided at our facilities. We are
also required to ask you the Medicare Secondary Payor Questions. So although
you have answered these questions before, Southeast Georgia Health System
is required by law to ask them again. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you would like to complain about this practice, please write or call
Some of the information for the Medicare questionnaire include:
- Social Security numbers for patient and spouse (if the patient is a minor,
Social Security numbers for parents and the minor patient)
- Retirement dates for patient and spouse / disability date / dialysis treatment date
- Both parents' dates of birth for a minor patient
Living Wills and Medical Powers of Attorney
If you have completed a Living Will and/or Medical Power of Attorney, please
bring a copy of these forms with you.
If not, please call the Admissions Department at either the Brunswick or
Camden Campus to request these forms.