Keeping you the focus of our care
The care and comfort of our patients is our first concern, and we have taken every step possible to ensure a pleasant and safe stay at all of our facilities. When you arrive at our door, you will be welcomed by people who have only one goal: restoring your health as quickly and thoroughly as possible and returning you to the life that you have beyond our walls.
During your stay with us — whether you’re an inpatient at one of our main campuses or having a brief visits with one of our physician practices — our top priority is ensuring the quality of your experience. Learn more about the details of your hospital stay, standards of patient safety and our commitment to excellence by clicking on the links below. Also view our patient testimonials to learn more about the stories of patients who have already experienced the quality in our care.
View the following pages for more information:
- Your Hospital Stay: Browse information on cafeteria hours, parking, patient safety, spiritual health, case managers and much more as you prepare for your stay with us.
- Patient Safety: Learn more about how Southeast Georgia Health System upholds high standards of patient safety.
- Service Excellence: We are compassionate and dedicated, driven to serve our community through accountability, initiative, teamwork and ownership of our quality of care.
- Testimonials: Discover what others have to say about our quality of care by reading our stories. Our patient testimonials will give you an inside look at the skilled services we provide and the dedicated, compassionate manner in which we provide it.
- Share your feedback: Southeast Georgia Health System values your feedback. If you would like to submit a compliment or a concern regarding the services you received, please contact our Patient Experience Department at 866-645-5572 or email@example.com.