Our leadership team has continued to monitor the storm very closely, including
consulting with our local EMA resources. At this juncture we have determined
PERT Team Activation
- The PERT Team A is activated on Tuesday September 3 at 7 a.m. unless you
are directed otherwise by your manager
- A copy of what PERT members need to bring is outlined at the bottom of
- Report to the Labor Pool one hour prior to your scheduled shift. The Labor
Pool will verify your schedule and assign sleeping accommodations. For
the Brunswick Campus, the Labor Pool is located at the Dick Mitchell Health
Information Center in the Medical Mall. For the Camden Campus, report
to the Incident Command Center in Administration.
Non-PERT team members that are in non-essential areas should
not report to work on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday unless otherwise directed
by your manager.
- Team members in essential areas that are scheduled to work Tuesday, Wednesday
or Thursday but are NOT on PERT Team A, your manager will reach out to
you regarding working your scheduled shifts.
Incident Command Centers
The Incident Command Centers are open at both campuses. For Brunswick,
call 912.466.7030 or 912-466-7031. For Camden, call 912-576-6312 or 912-576-6314.
- All elective outpatient procedures and therapies, including chemotherapy,
will be cancelled Tuesday through Thursday.
- All Southeast Georgia Physician Associates offices will be closed Tuesday
What PERT Team Members Should Plan to Bring:
- Linens/Blankets, Pillows
- Sleeping Bags
- Food for Special Dietary Needs
Please contact your manager or the Incident Command Center if you have