Are you a Southeast Georgia Physician Associates provider? Has it been
more than five years since you last updated your professional headshot?
Would you like a group photo with your practice partners? Stop by Classroom
1 anytime between 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on the Camden Campus to have a
professional photographer take your photo! No appointment needed.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Southeast Georgia Health System – Camden Campus
2000 Dan Proctor Drive
St. Marys, GA 31558
Who: Southeast Georgia Physician Associates providers
What to Wear:
For the best possible photos, these guidelines are requested:
- Participants should wear professional attire that is clean, pressed and
within dress code.
- Avoid stripes, large patterns and clothing with messages or brand names.
- Shoes should be clean and appropriate to dress code.
- Hairstyle should be neat, clean, modern and appropriate for the image being sought.
- Please wear a dress shirt and your Health System badge.
- If you don’t have a tie or lab coat, one will be provided.
- Please shave. Beards and mustaches should be neatly groomed.
- Please wear a dress shirt or dress and your Health System badge.
- Apply makeup in natural tones.
- Minimal jewelry is best. Jewelry should not be distracting.
For questions or concerns, contact Melody Bradley, Digital Media Coordinator,