Pastoral Care Volunteer Program
The Pastoral Care Volunteer Program helps to meet the spiritual needs of
patients and their families. Ordained clergy from all denominations are
invited to contact our Volunteer Services Office to learn more about the program.
Pastoral Care Volunteer Requirements
Complete volunteer application which includes:
- Two verifiable personal references
- Criminal Background Check Form processed by the Health System
- Provide photo identification (driver’s license, passport, Georgia
- Provide certificate of ordination
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Be able to commit to at least 100 service hours annually
- Attend one or more interviews
- Attend volunteer orientation
- Complete a tuberculosis screening requirement conducted by the Health System
Apply to volunteer with us today!