WOW Mobile Health Vehicle Offers MammogramsThe Southeast Georgia Health System Wellness on Wheels (WOW) mobile health vehicle will provide screenings at the following locations during the month of November. Please note that all mammograms require a physician’s order; insurance is accepted and financial assistance is available to patients who qualify.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-279-3351 for information.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-832-5473 ext. 110 for information.
- Thursday, Nov. 14, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-466-5857 for information.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-545-2107ext 233 for information.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-882-8515 for information.
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-576-3040 for information.
- Monday, Nov. 25, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-466-5941 for information.
- Tuesday, Nov. 26, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-462-6222 for information.
If you would like to schedule the WOW mobile health vehicle for your not-for-profit event or to provide screenings to employees at your place of business, please call the Southeast Georgia Health System Health Promotion and Wellness department at 912-466-5160. For more information about low or no-cost mammograms for uninsured or underinsured persons in Camden, Glynn, Long and McIntosh counties, call 912-466-5234.