WOW Mobile Health Vehicle Offers MammogramsSoutheast Georgia Health System Wellness on Wheels (WOW) mobile health vehicle will provide screenings at the following locations during the month of April. Please note that all mammograms require a physician’s order; insurance is accepted and financial assistance is available to patients who qualify.
- Wednesday, April 2, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-832-5473ext. 110 for information.
- Thursday, April 3, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-466-5857for information.
- Monday-Tuesday, April 7-8, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-279-3351for information.
- Monday, April 14, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-466-5941for information.
- Tuesday, April 15, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-462-6222for information.
- Wednesday, April 16, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-882-8515for information.
- Thursday, April 17, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-576-3040for information.
- Tuesday, April 22, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Call 912-545-2107ext. 233 for information.
If you would like to schedule the WOW mobile health vehicle for your not-for-profit event or to provide screenings to employees at your place of business, please call the Southeast Georgia Health System Health, Promotion & Wellness department at 912-466-5160.