Senior Care Centers
Our commitment to compassionate care
At the Southeast Georgia Health System Senior Care Centers, our goal is to help residents find a sense of restored purpose, hope and well-being.
We believe in open communication that begins at the first consultation continuing through admission and beyond. We also strive to meet the needs of both residents and families everyday. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation following surgery or hospitalization, skilled nursing care or long-term care for assistance with daily living, we offer the right solution.
In accordance with federal government and state of Georgia laws and regulations, the Southeast Georgia Health System Senior Care Centers' policy prohibits discrimination for the purposes of admission, residence, transfers, provision of services and room assignments on the basis of race, color, language, gender, religion, national origin, social status, political or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Our commitment to quality
In collaboration with the resident, family and our multidisciplinary health care team, we develop care and rehabilitation plans that help residents achieve their full functional potential. Supervised by the medical director and the patient's personal physician, our compassionate nursing staff provides 24-hour care. A wide range of specialists are also available, including but not limited to physical, occupational and speech therapists, dentists, podiatrists and optometrists.
A home-like setting
Our Centers are designed to make both short- and long-term residents feel at home. Community and guest rooms offer a warm color palette and tasteful furnishings. During a stay with us, there are also many opportunities to socialize, participate in activities, or just relax.
Nursing care and therapeutic services
- Care for recovery or rehabilitation from an injury, surgery or hospitalization to help residents make the transition back to independent living
- Long-term care for those with prolonged needs for nursing care and assistance with daily living
Services and amenities at a glance available to residents:
- Physician visits, as needed
- Rehabilitation services to include: physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Nutritious meals and snacks provided
- Nurses available 24/7
- Individualized Care Plans
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Activities program to include entertainment and group outings
- Medication management
- Pharmaceutical services
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services
- Social services
- Dental care
- Dietitians services
- Podiatry services
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking as needed
- Restorative nursing program
- Community-like neighborhoods
- Outdoor garden and sitting area
- Beauty/barber shop
- Pet therapy
- Worship services
- Housekeeping services
- laundry services
- Cable TV hook up available
- Respite care
Brunswick, GA 31520
St. Marys, GA 31558