Infectious Disease Care Center
According to the Infectious Diseases Society of America, although progress has been made to eradicate or control many infectious diseases, humans remain vulnerable to a wide array of new and resurgent organisms. This fight against infectious diseases requires worldwide surveillance by physicians, scientists and public health officials who gather information on communicable diseases, report new or resurgent outbreaks of disease, and develop standards and guidelines for treating and controlling disease.
Are you a new patient?
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
If you are unable to complete the registration forms (below) prior to your visit, we request that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the forms in person. However, we respectfully request that you print these forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment.
HoursMonday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
|2500 Starling Street, Ste. 304 Brunswick, GA 31520|