Endocrinology & Diabetes Care Center
The Endocrinology and Diabetes Care Center, a strategic affiliate of Southeast Georgia Health System, offers the latest treatment and technology to adolescent and adult people with diabetes and other endocrine diseases. Our board-certified physicians work in consultation with your primary care physician provider.
Diabetes treatment and management
- Insulin pump management
- Continuous glucose monitoring
- Education and counseling
- Metabolic syndrome
- Inpatient consultations
Are you a new patient?
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
|2500 Starling Street, Ste. 501 Brunswick, GA 31520|