Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Urology
- Cancers of the kidney, ureter, urethra, bladder, testes and prostate
- Voiding dysfunction caused by an enlarged prostate and other factors;
- Overactive bladder
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections
2500 Starling Street, Ste. 602 Brunswick, GA 31520
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
2040 Dan Proctor Drive, Ste. 120 St. Marys, GA 31558
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m-5 p.m.
Are you a new patient?
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition