Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pulmonary Medicine
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pulmonary Medicine, a strategic affiliate of Southeast Georgia Health System, treats diseases and conditions of the lungs. We offer a complete range of services designed to meet your health care needs.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Chest X-rays
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cyber Knife treatment for Lung Cancer
- Inpatient Consultations
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Referrals to other specialists
- Sarcoidosis (inflammation of the lungs)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Office of Drs. Chitty, Fussell, Levy & Sudduth
2500 Starling Street, Ste. 504 Brunswick, GA 31520
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Office of Dr. Chitty & Levy:
125 Peachtree Street Jesup, GA 31545
Thursday, 9 a.m. -2:15 p.m.