Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pulmonary Medicine
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pulmonary Medicine, a strategic affiliate of Southeast Georgia Health System, treats diseases and conditions of the lungs. We offer a complete range of services designed to meet your health care needs.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Chest X-rays
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cyber Knife treatment for Lung Cancer
- Inpatient Consultations
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Referrals to other specialists
- Sarcoidosis (inflammation of the lungs)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
Office of Drs. Chitty, Fussell, Levy & Sudduth
2500 Starling Street, Ste. 504 Brunswick, GA 31520
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Office of Drs. Fussell & Sudduth
2040 Dan Proctor Drive, Suite 120, St. Marys, GA 31558
Tuesday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Office of Dr. Chitty & Levy:
125 Peachtree Street Jesup, GA 31545
Thursday, 9 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
Are you a new patient?
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
Increasing Our Scope
Healthy Partners, Summer 2016
Now offering bronchoscopy procedures in Camden. Read our featured article in the Summer 2016 issue of Healthy Partners!
Increasing Our Scope - Healthy Partners, Summer 2016