Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-St. Simons Pediatrics
- Newborn care
- Well baby visits and childhood check-ups, including immunizations
- Adolescent preventive care
- School and sports physicals
- Vision and hearing screening
- Nutrition advice
- Parenting support and resources
- Lactation counseling
- Sick child diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis & treatment of ADD/ADHD
- Dietary / nutrition guidance
- Asthma management and education
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of acute and chronic illness
Are you a new patient?
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
If you are unable to complete the registration forms (below) prior to your visit, we request that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the forms in person. However, we respectfully request that you print these forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment.
HoursMonday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
|7000 Wellness Way, Ste. 7230 St. Simons Island, GA 31522|