Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Camden General Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Procedures
- Hemorrhoid Repair
- Hernia Repair
- Incision & Drainage Procedures
- Port Catheter Procedures
Are you a new patient?
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card and a picture ID
- Completed registration forms (see below "Related Documents")
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications (please include your dose and frequency)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent X-rays or other test results related to your condition
If you are unable to complete the registration forms (below) prior to your visit, we request that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the forms in person. However, we respectfully request that you print these forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment.
HoursMonday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
|2040 Dan Proctor Dr., Ste. 240 St. Marys, GA 31558|