- 40-bed acute care hospital
- 24-hour Emergency Care Center with 17 private treatment rooms and HAZMAT decontamination unit
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for critically ill and injured patients
- Medical-Surgical unit with all private rooms
- Maternity Care Center with 12 integrated labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms
- Cancer Care Center offering radiation and medical oncology services
- Orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Care Center offering aquatic therapy
HoursVisiting Hours: 8 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Specialized units may have individual restrictions and/or flexibilities for their patients. Please check with a nurse for more information.
|912-576-6200 | 800-537-5142|
|2000 Dan Proctor Dr. St. Marys, GA 31558|