Health System Opening New Family Medicine Center in Kingsland
BRUNSWICK, Georgia: Dec. 27, 2010– Southeast Georgia Health System is expanding health care options in Camden County. On Jan. 3, the Health System will open Camden Family Medicine Center in Kingsland. The Center is part of Cooperative Healthcare Services, Inc., a strategic affiliate of the Health System.
The Center’s staff of experienced medical professionals includes two board-certified family medicine physicians, Eric Taylor, M.D. and Janise Whitesell, M.D. Both physicians will provide comprehensive health care services for the entire family. Services offered will include:
- Acute illness and injury care
- Allergy and asthma maintenance, including allergy injections
- Camp, sports and insurance physicals
- Diabetes counseling and management
- Geriatric care
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Individual and family counseling
- Men’s health care, including prostate exams
- Minor office procedures, including minor laceration repair
- On-site laboratory
- Referral to specialists if needed.
- Travel and school immunizations
- Women’s health care, including pap and breast exams
Camden Family Medicine Center is located 501 N. Kings Bay Road, diagonally across from the Southeast Georgia Health System Camden Campus. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 912-882-1909.