Camden Family Medicine Center Ribbon Cutting & Open House
BRUNSWICK, Georgia: March 15, 2011– Southeast Georgia Health System would like to invite everyone in the community to the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Open House for Camden Family Medicine Center, Thursday, March 24, 5:30-7:30 p.m. The Center, a strategic affiliate of Southeast Georgia Health System, is located at 501 N. Kings Bay Road, Kingsland.
The brief ceremony will feature remarks by the Center’s two board-certified family medicine physicians, Eric Taylor, M.D., and Janise Whitesell, M.D. followed by the ribbon cutting and tours of the new facility.
Both physicians and their staff of medical professionals provide comprehensive health care services for the entire family. Services offered include:
- Acute illness and injury care
- Allergy and asthma maintenance, including allergy injections
- Camp, sports and insurance physicals
- Diabetes counseling and management
- Geriatric care
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Individual and family counseling
- Men’s health care, including prostate exams
- Minor office procedures, including minor laceration repair
- On-site laboratory
- Referral to specialists if needed
- Travel and school immunizations
- Women’s health care, including pap and breast exams
For more information about Camden Family Medicine Center or to schedule an appointment, please call 912-882-1909.