2013 Birdies Fore Love
In golf, “par” is the normal expected score on any given hole. A “birdie” is one stroke under par for a hole. When you make a pledge of a penny or more for every birdie made during the 2013 McGladrey Classic, the charity of your choice wins. By clicking on the link provided, 100 percent of your pledge donation will go directly to Southeast Georgia Health System Foundation!
Donations are accepted from anywhere around the world and are 100 percent tax deductible. The program allows supporters who are unable to attend The McGladrey Classic an opportunity to make donations to the charity they support and interact with the tournament by guessing how many birdies will be made.
HOW BIRDIES FORE LOVE WORKS
• Participants make a pledge for every birdie made at the 2013 McGladrey Classic during official tournament rounds. Last year, 1,478 birdies were made, so a pledge of $0.01 yielded a donation of $14.78.
• Participants have the flexibility to make a one-time donation (minimum $10) instead of a pledge per birdie.
• Donations are accepted from anywhere around the world and are 100 percent tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
• 100 percent of participants’ pledges will go back to the charity of choice!
PLEDGE. GUESS. WIN.
Guess the Birdies and WIN a 2013 Buick ENCORE! All participants who make a minimum birdie pledge of $0.01 or one-time donation of $10 or more are eligible to win by simply filling out a pledge form or clicking on the link below and guessing the total number of birdies that will take place during the 2013 McGladrey Classic.
• Only one birdie guess per pledge.
• Birdies are accumulated during the four official rounds and any additional playoff holes needed.
• Should the PGA TOUR cancel one or more rounds of play, then the following birdies shall be added to regular birdies total to determine number of birdies made for prize:
• Thursday or Friday – 400
• Saturday or Sunday – 200
• Grand Prize awarded to individual who correctly guesses the exact number of birdies. If multiple entries are correct then a random draw will be put into place.
• If no one correctly guesses the number of birdies then the person who comes the closest without going over will be awarded the grand prize.
Please use this link to make Southeast Georgia Health System Foundation your charity of choice in 2013 Birdies Fore Love. For more information contact 912-466-3360.
MAIL PLEDGE FORM TO:
The McGladrey Classic, Attn: Courtney Stiles
100 Retreat Avenue • St. Simons Island, GA 31522
OR FAX: 912.634.3276, Attn: Courtney Stiles