Helping you meet your health and wellness goals is our goal, too. We offer
numerous programs and resources to help you live a healthier lifestyle
and to promote the many wellness resources in the communities we serve.
With a history of care dating over 100 years, our providers and team members
are passionate about serving our community and helping to improve your health.
As part of our efforts to better serve local communities, we offer the
- Open enrollment sessions are available to provide you with the information
you need to purchase health insurance under the Affordable Healthcare
Act or Obamacare.
- To improve your health, Southeast Georgia Health System offers support
groups for a variety of physical and mental illnesses. Unless otherwise
noted, all groups are free.
- Plan interesting and educational health programs for your community organization!
Our providers are available to speak on a variety of topics.
- In support of our community’s health and well-being, we offer a variety
of free and low cost screenings.
- A collaboration between Southeast Georgia Health System and Glynn Place
Mall led to Healthy Pacers, a free program that encourages health through walking
- This comprehensive eight-week wellness program is designed to combat obesity
in our local community for children ages 8-12. There is no cost to participate
in the Kid Fit Challenge!
- We offer Medical Explorers, a health care careers program for students
ages 14-21. This program give students the opportunity to engage in health
care-related activities and more.
- Plan interesting and educational health programs for your community organization
with the help of Southeast Georgia Health System. Speakers are available
for a variety of topics.
- The Student Athletic Trainer Camp allows students to participate in hands-on
sports medicine training and introduces them to available career opportunities.
- As a tobacco-free organization, Southeast Georgia Health System is committed
to spreading awareness of the dangers of smoking and to helping individuals
kick the habit.
- Our WOW mobile health vehicle provides low-cost and free health screenings,
first aid and preventative education to the community.
For more information about these community programs, click on the individual
program to view their full program listing. We look forward to helping
you on your journey to better health.